Boston Fern Plant 4 inch nursery pot
Scientific Name- Nephrolepis exaltata bostoniensis
Plant size- 7 inches
Pot size- 4 inches
Planting And Care:-
- The indirect partial sunlight is good for the growth of the Rubber Plant.
- Please always use the well-drained and well-aerated soil.
- Water it usually once every 10 to 15 days to make sure the soil is not getting dry.
- Apply 1 cup of water when the upper layer of the soil in the pot feels dry.
- Do not overwater the plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before applying any kind of fertilizer make sure the topsoil of the pot is loosened and does not disturb the roots of the plant.
- Always apply water to the port immediately after the application of fertilizer.
- Remove any dead, infected, or damaged parts of the plant and discard them away.
- For any disease or insect attack, you can use “Neem oil”, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for usual treatment.
- Do not overdo the watering especially when the pot does not have any drainage holes in it.
- Keep the plant away from the AC ducts.