Golden Juniper Plant - 5/6 Inch Nursery Pot
The Golden Juniper is one of the best outdoor plants that can bring color and warmth to your house. It grows more like a tree, not a houseplant.
What makes it special:
- A beautiful plant with leaves like needles or scales.
- Low-growing ground cover or edging plant.
- It’s a low-maintenance and evergreen plant.
The botanical name of the Golden Juniper is “Juniperus Chinensis”. It has rounded shapes with narrow columns. The evergreen conifers feature leaves that can be like needles or scales, looks very beautiful.
Plant Height 12-18 inches (30-46 cm)
Plant Spread 3-5 inches (8-13 cm)
Plant Height range from 1.5 feet to 15 feet
Planting And Care:-
- Full sun to partial shade is good for the growth of the Golden Juniper.
- Please always check the soil of the plant is well-drained and fertile.
- Always use sandy clay or loam soil.
- Water your little juniper 2 times a day for the first two years.
Application of Fertilizer
- Any organic fertilizer does well.
- Always apply water to the pot immediately after the application of fertilizer.
- Remove any dead, infected, or damaged parts of the plant and discard them away.
- For any disease or insect attack, you can use “Neem oil”, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for usual treatment.
- Make sure there will be no water logging in its soil, it can cause damage to the plant.
- Keep the plant away from the dark and shady place.
Golden Juniper Special Feature
It is easy to take care of because it never needs pruning to maintain its attractive shape.
Golden Juniper Uses
- The best plant to use for ornamental purposes and has medicinal value.
All the information provided on the website is for your reference purpose, please consult an expert before making any changes/decisions. MyGreenStore will not be liable for any damage to the plant/plants by following things mentioned on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Golden Juniper an indoor or outdoor plant?
The Golden Juniper is an outdoor plant as it’s a sunny plant.
- How big do golden junipers get?
The Golden Juniper will grow to be about 3 feet tall at maturity.
- Do junipers need full sun?
The juniper's shrubs love full sun or light shade.
- How do you take care of a juniper plant?
Water your little juniper plant well and keep the soil evenly moist and well-drained.
- Can junipers grow in pots?
The Junipers are a tough and receptive evergreen plant for containers and can easily be grown in pots.
- How long does it take juniper to grow?
It can grow about 1 foot tall in one year..
- Are junipers poisonous to dogs?
It has minor toxicity (class 2) for pets and children.
- What are juniper trees good for?
The berries of Juniper trees are used to flavour liquors and sauces.
- How far apart should you plant junipers?
The Space ground covers varieties at least 5 to 6 feet apart.
- Do junipers need a lot of water?
Watering the junipers are extremely drought tolerant and prefer their soil to be well-drained and dry. The Junipers need weekly watering for the first summer to develop a comprehensive root system.