Kamini Plant 4 inch Nursery Pot
The Kamini Plant is considered to be one of the best indoor & outdoor plants with an evergreen bushy shrub that can fill your home with greenery and happiness. This is a low-maintenance plant and has fragrant flower clusters which attract bees.
What makes it special:
- It’s a tropical plant with small, white, scented flowers.
- It’s a low-maintenance and evergreen plant.
- Best foliage plant with shiny bright green leaves
The botanical name of the Kamini Plant is “Murraya paniculata”. It is cultured as an ornamental tree because of its wide range of soil tolerance and hardiness. It is also grown as a living fence to protect vegetable gardens.
Plant Height Upto 20 inches (51 cm)
Plant Spread 4 inches (10 cm)
Maximum Plant Height up to 12 feet (365 cm)
Planting And Care:-
- Partial and natural sunlight is good for the better growth of the Kamini Plant.
- Please always check the soil of the plant is well-drained and fertile.
- Acidic and humid soil is good for natural growth.
- Apply 1 cup of water when the upper layer of the soil in the pot feels dry.
- Try to water it early in the morning.
- It requires temperatures of 20 to 22 degrees C.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before applying any kind of fertilizer make sure the topsoil of the pot is loosened and does not disturb the roots of the plant.
- Always apply water to the port immediately after the application of fertilizer.
- Remove any dead, infected, or damaged parts of the plant and discard them away.
- For any disease or insect attack, you can use “Neem oil”, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for usual treatment.
- Make sure there will be no water logging in its soil, it can cause damage to the plant.
- Keep the plant away from the dark and shady places.
Kamini Plant Special Feature
- Its flowers have an aromatic orange-like fragrance.
Kamini Plant Uses
- It can be used as an ornamental plant as well as for used for screening & Borders.
All the information provided on the website is for your reference purpose, please consult an expert before making any changes/decisions. MyGreenStore will not be liable for any damage to the plant/plants by following things mentioned on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kamini an indoor plant?
The Kamini plant is easy to take care of bonsai plant. So it can be kept both indoors and outdoor.
- How do you take care of a Kamini plant?
- Provide it partial sunlight and well-draining, rich nutrient, loamy soil.
- Water it infrequently, allowing it to dry somewhat between watering.
- Prune in winter to shape the tree and reduce the size.
3. What is the English name of the Kamini flower?
The English name of the Kamini flower is orange jessamine.
- How often should I water the Kamini plant?
You can water your Kamini plant once or twice a week depending on the weather conditions.
- Does the Kamini plant like the full sun?
Kamini plant is a hot climate plant and so does prefer full sun but part shade can be o.k. too.
- What is the best fertilizer for the Kamini plant?
The organic and humus-rich fertilizer is best for the Kamini plant.
- How do I make my Kamini plant bloom?
You can water your Kamini plant every week or even more often in hot weather. When watered well, Kamini plants flowers off and on all year round and sufficient water encourages early production of flowers on little plants.
- Is the Kamini plant poisonous?
The Kamini plant is not poisonous.
- Does the Kamini plant attract birds?
The Kamini plant constantly attracts beautiful birds, bees, and butterflies due to its eye-catching white flowers.
- What kills the Kamini plant?
Temperatures below 5° Celsius could damage your Kamini plant, and frost will kill them.